The Graves || Family Portraits

Thursday

 



The Graves were one of the first families we met when we moved to New Hampshire. Lindsay is a professional photographer herself (you can find her work here) so it was a special honor to shoot a few photos of their family. Honestly this might be one of my favorite home-photo sessions I have ever done. Their sweet baby girl laughed for THE FIRST TIME the during the photoshoot and it was seriously one of the best gifts I've ever been given as a photographer. That first photo you can see a bit of tears in the mama's eyes and it is still such a treasured moment in my memory <3

Every time I go to a shoot I pray for a while that the shoot would just be a reflection of the beauty of each family and this shoot was the quintessential example of that. Such a beautiful family.

No comments:

Post a Comment