Abby || Portraits

Monday




I tease my friend Abby that she's my muse. I tease, but we both know I'm serious. When I want to go scout a location, she's the first one to pop into my mind. Partly because she's so wonderful to be with, but also because she looks so dang good in front of the camera. 

When you find a friend who's up for putting herself in front of the camera (even if that means rompin' through fields and holding buckets of prickly stems,) staying up late to help you with your side hustle of a flower farm and make bouquets when bugs are coming 'atcha  and not shying away from hard conversation when it needs to be had, by golly that right there is muse material. You're a rare find, sweet friend. 

If you follow along our journey over at the flower farm, I have no doubt you'll be seeing plenty of her. But if you don't here's a little bit of beauty for your day.

Love you Abby. So freaking grateful to call you a friend.

Chasing the light,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment