The Weddles || Families

Wednesday


When I consider our time here in New Hampshire, much of the happiest parts that come to mind have the Weddle family tied to them. We get the joy of co-leading a missional community (which is like a bible study meets family dinner) and over the past couple of years have grown tender in our friendship with each other. This sweet mama and I are both enneagram 6's (IYKYK) and have it's been a sweet thing to have someone have a similar way of thinking. She's farther ahead in this motherhood journey and has countless times offered kind insight and left me feeling more free to parent joyfully. She's a gift to me, and their children are a deep gift to my kiddos. Man, we deeply love and cherish this family! I felt so honored to get to photograph them. If you're taking volunteers, Weddle Clan, I will forever be your photographer ;)

Love you guys. Thanks for being our kingdom family.


P.S. I know I put both the color version and the black and white version of that freaking cute photo of you guys but I love it forever and need to see it twice. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment