Jimmy + Amy || Couples

Saturday







The beautiful Amy has graced the face of this website before. She was infact my first official client here in Helsinki! Since the day we’ve met, I’ve marveled at the gentle kindness and down to earth feel I get everytime I’m near her. Pair it with her impecable sense of style and grace and you have one breathtaking woman. Getting to see her with Jimmy and witness their love-a love that bloomed in their early years  of high school and has carried them through university and across oceans-was a sweet gift. It’s no wonder the images I’m left with are filled with a classic beauty and  tenderness that only is found from loving someone so thoroughly.
What a joy it was to photograph Jimmy and Amy. They wanted to capture this season they are in-living in Europe together in the early years of their marriage. I was so honored to get to be the one to collect snapshots of the two of them.
What a beautiful couple you are, Amy and Jimmy. You have a love that will most certainly leave a legacy. Thank you for the honor of photographing this season  you’re in!

No comments:

Post a Comment